To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2009 4:23 PM
Subject: RE: F295 symposium long synopsis

DEAR CHRIS,
Thanks for the synopsis! Wish I could have been there!
The wine you had, if it is, indeed, from Montepulciano, may have
been a Vino Nobili (de Montepulciano). It is an extremely deep red/garnet
color and very full bodied. It is know as the poor cousin of Brunello di
Montalcino, considered by some the King of Italian wines. But I have always
enjoyed Vino Nobili with spicier or richer Italian food when in Tuscany...a
gutsy wine!
CHEERS!
BOB