U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: low-tech de-wrinkler

Re: low-tech de-wrinkler

On Tue, 2 Jun 2009, Rajul wrote:

Judy, I am curious to know if you were able to retrieve the prints that had been exposed to water. Rajul
Hi Rajul...

From the look of the now-dried (tho curled) victims, I will be able to, but this past week or so (including a round trip to Seattle, which from here is like a trip to beyond the moon) I haven't been able to do anything beyond basic life support... (if that !).

In past times I would simply have put them under pressure + heat, but I'm so intrigued by your technique (and having come upon the perfect tube waiting for me down the block) I plan to try it...

TBC,

Judy