Re:UV light meter
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re:UV light meter
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:09:20 +0200 (CEST)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Resent-date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:30:35 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <20090617163035.6EFBE7B853@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: email@example.com
I have one , not this model and it works quite well. I buy it to do large print in open shade and my small test show that it works well. and I have to switch to large platinum print now;
We were talking about a device like this a few
months ago, and happened to find this just now.