U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: UV light meter

Re: UV light meter

I second this. For those who can afford one that's the way to go: http://www.olec.com/Accumeter.html

On 17.Haz.2009, at 21:02, Don Bryant wrote:


What you need is an Olec UV light integrator. This will measure the units of exposure and you can make consistent prints outdoors. Forget about this meter, IMO.

Don Bryant

From: Paul Viapiano [mailto:viapiano@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 11:12 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: UV light meter

Hi all...

We were talking about a device like this a few months ago, and happened to find this just now.