U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Hand collotype in process

Re: Hand collotype in process

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: Hand collotype in process
  • From: Jack Brubaker <jack@jackbrubaker.com>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 19:12:04 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding;bh=BOxqXavGNrQVsSKKLMIl06724c1jUPycJH4/iv8GSBY=;b=eQ7eun+fKeZ26g5Bnk1bwLarXVMoWWKYG22qliCbRkULiH2H7bI/Lf9abHoXeR2cO9NCkacr5mhn4yWVQHN5dtEmezlH7Hkxjk82sUMMEIgb2irB1rUozwV1nTpBuiaVlYNmktXFd3Y8Flir7M0nYmhW8axTzMoLHXosvr6oMaA=
  • Sender: jwbrubaker@gmail.com

There is no developement.   Jack