U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Henk Thijs via Blurb

Re: Henk Thijs via Blurb

Dear Henk,

My favourites from Istanbul are ...2 (somewhere near Sultanahmet?) and ...6 (Hagia Irini or Hagia Sofia?). BTW, ...2 from Istanbul and ... 2 from Marrakesh (which I loved very much, to me best of all) tells me that you're a real Alex Webb fan, right? ;)

Great job, thanks for the treat!