U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Introduction

Introduction

  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: Introduction
  • From: David Kwame <d.kwame1010@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 07:35:26 +0000

Hello

Greetings to you, with warm heart I offer my friendship, and I hope this mail meets you in good time. I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business.Though,this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains one of the fastest medium of communication.

However, strange or surprising this contact might seem to you as we have not met personally or had any dealings in the past, We have some fund, which I will like to invest with you as partners. If you accept this offer, let me know in other to give you more details.

Thanking you in advance for your acceptance and understanding.
Email me back on my private box : dkwame101@gmail.com
Sincerely,

David Kwame