U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | olszz williams added you as a connection on Plaxo

olszz williams added you as a connection on Plaxo

olszz williams wants to add you as a connection on Plaxo.

Message from olszz:
Message from williams: ©-Management-{FII} Fidelity Investments International Contacts Mr Koro-Kone House road 01 BP 470 Abidjan 01 Avenue no 2 rue 13 Renult Area Abidjan-Ivoiry-coast- West African {Murdia-contacts} UNDER{BOA} Plz contacts us true this private http://www.bank-of-africa.net e-mail-fidelityafricanbranch@yahoo.com becouse of yahoo problem greeting, I am Mr. williams, The Fund Manager of Fidelity Investment international. The African and American largest Fund Management Company with over £1.2Trillion Capital Investment Fund. Nevertheless, as The Fidelity Fund Manager, I handles all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per annum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert, I have made over £45, 745, 000, 00 and from the Investor's Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit EMRCP and hereby hoping to see someone to trust, someone who will stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from Fidelity Marginal Capital Fund. All confirmable documents to back up the claims will be made available to you prior to your acceptance. Meanwhile, I have worked out the modalities and technicalities whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our 6 Clearing Houses without any hitches. Our sharing ratio will be 50-50. If you are interested, you should send your direct phone numbe your fax number so we could discuss more on phone as regard the transaction, N:B; Do not contact my office number or email for any reason, mainly for security purposes, all correspondence must be through this private box: E-MAIL-fidelityafricanbranch@yahoo.com Sincerely. Mr. WILLIAMS www.fidelity-international.com E-MAIL-fidelityafricanbranch@yahoo.com

To accept this connection request, go to:
http://www.plaxo.com/invite?i=73964653&k=2008655786&l=en

Thanks!
The Plaxo team

More than 20 million people use Plaxo to keep in touch with the people they care about.

Don't want to receive emails from Plaxo any more? Go to: http://www.plaxo.com/stop