U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

Re: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 18:02:04 -0500
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;bh=bokGQ13mtdO7FeBgoRkVMyZ/HCqLuZUjuEptj69TYT0=;b=akPZMbDvw/fF/srjDQkwtNZc7cdMmKoipybGe9bzg6PGnngkPOwfKfpzgwpEMGFLNcsTUkcxkhdZORBc2HncgRrAspdV9MV1TMMMBqPjvt+kJHXwr9WE+4U3ETc3LsuJNPPZMQiN+yVQ0B11tG152ttOQSb08xJoW7VLbeaoJRI=

Judy,

http://www.dpreview.com/ is pretty handy