U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

Re: slightly off-topic...or not (re cameras)

Not everyone agrees. I prefer the LCD on the back of the camera to the IMO-useless optical viewfinders found on most point and shoots--I have the LX2 which doesn't have an optical viewfinder and I have never wished it had one. Then again, I prefer composing 2-3 feet away from my face as the 4x5 is my most used camera.

-jeremy-