Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 17:55:17 -0700
From: viapiano@pacbell.net
Subject: First tricolor gum
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

OK, I tried a tricolor gum today with the intent of getting true color. Using 1:1 gum/dichromate ratios and sun exposures of 3 minutes and 30-60 minute development, I ended up with this:

My guess is that I'm not putting enough pigment in my mixes...especially the blue pigment.

I used Prussian Blue, Warm Sepia, and Anthraquinoid Red...all Daniel Smith watercolors.

Insert movie times and more without leaving HotmailŪ. See how.