U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID

NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID

DEAR LISTS,

            There are posts on the Photo Conservation List about a company in the Netherlands trying to revive the manufacture of Polaroid instant films.

            Though I consider the currently available Fuji Instant Film far superior to what Polaroid offered, they only make it in medium format.  I would love access to 4X5 and 8X10 Polaroid film again!

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4212 (20090703) __________

http://www.eset.com