U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID

Re: NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: NETHERLANDS REVIVAL OF POLAROID
  • From: Argon3@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 12:11:12 -0400 (EDT)

I heard about this, "The Impossible Project", a while back.

I understand that one of their main goals is to bring back the Time Zero (SX-70) film and to make it even more manipulable than the later Polaroid formulas were...kind of going back to old-school Time Zero.

Suits me fine as I have four or five of the beasts languishing here in the cameras-that-are-obsolete-but-too-good-to-toss-out cabinet.  I've always been a big fan of the Dutch and if anybody can do it, they can...now how much is a pack going to cost?

argon

Make your summer sizzle with fast and easy recipes for the grill. (http://food.aol.com/grilling?ncid=emlcntusfood00000005)