U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | CAN I TRUST YOU (WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU)

CAN I TRUST YOU (WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU)

  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU (WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU)
  • From: "SERGENT BARRY JAMES" <barry@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 03:34:20 +0700 (ICT)

Hello,

I hope my email meets you well.
I am in need of your assistance.
My name is Sgt Barry James. I am
in the Engineering military unit
here in Ba'qubah in Iraq,we have
some amount of funds that we want
to move out of the country.

My partners and I need a good partner
someone we can trust. It is oil money
and legal.Basically since we are working
for the government we cannot keep these
funds, but we want to transfer and move
the funds to you, so that you can keep
it for us in yoursafe account or an offshore
account.

But we are moving it through Diplomatic means,
to send it to your house directly or a bank of
your choice using Diplomatic Courier Service.
The most important thing is that can we trust you?
Once the funds get to you, you take your 30% out
and keep our own 70%. Your own part of this
deal is to find a safe place where the funds
can be sent to. Our own part is sending it to you.
If you are interested i will furnish you with more
details.But the whole process is simple and we must
keep a low profile at all times.

Waiting for your urgent response via my private emails:
bbarryjames005@hotmail.com

This business is risk free.

Regards,

Sgt Barry James.