From: Don Bryant [mailto:donsbryant@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 10:10 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Help! Pt/Pd probs

Jon,

> Another problem persists though .

To help improve flatness of the paper and negative sandwich I use a piece of
4 ply black mat board in my contact printing frames. It is cut the same
dimensions as the inside of the frame. More than likely this will help
flatten things nicely.

Don Bryant

database 4218 (20090705) __________

http://www.eset.com