U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: formula for platinum standard solution #3 ?

Re: formula for platinum standard solution #3 ?

Hi Keith,

Many thanks for your response and the formulas.

Yes, your assumption about what I would like to attempt is correct.

At this point, I think I'll just keep the powdered ammonium
tetrachloroplatinate for ammonium pt. printing (which was the reason
for its purchase originally0 but still look forward to other potential

Thanks again,

Tom