U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: NYTimes.com: Lens: Showcase: Extremely Large Format

Re: NYTimes.com: Lens: Showcase: Extremely Large Format

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: NYTimes.com: Lens: Showcase: Extremely Large Format
  • From: Loris Medici <mail@loris.medici.name>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 22:28:12 +0300

Are those "must see" I'll let you decide but the only blogs on alt-process which I know (I'm not a blog follower at all) are listed below:

Brian Pawlowski
http://alternativeimpressions.wordpress.com/

Fabiano Busdraghi (partially alt-process related)
http://cameraobscura.busdraghi.net/

BOB KISS yazmış:
DEAR CHRIS,
I am so far out of the loop that I hope others on the list can offer
some answers to your question. Believe me, I would love to know also. If
my friend, top NYC ad photographer and former assistant in the early 80s,
James T. Murray, hadn’t forwarded this to me I wouldn’t have known about it.

CHEERS!
BOB