U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Klaus Pollmeier

Klaus Pollmeier

My system seems to have eaten Sullivan's recent query, tho for what it's worth I note the following 11-year old info (from Post-Factory #2):

There's an article by Pollmeier about reprinting Drtikol.... He (Pollmeier) thus sort of re-invented carbon after it had sunk into total
desuetude...

Klaus Pollmeier's data as of October 1998:

address:
Muehlenfeld 43 S-45470, Muelheim-Ruhr, Germany

[Is that the Muelheim that's just across the field from Basel Switzerland? I seem to recall something like that... they called it "drei lande ecke."]

Telephone +49-208-431051, Fax: +49-208-433937

e-mail kpollmeier@compuserve.com
(I think, however, compuserve is no more ?)

He worked with Czech artists Jan Splichal and Vaclave Kirasek, who might still be around & have some suggestions. Also at the time he was teaching photograpy at Anhalt University of Applied Sciences in the Dessau School of Design. And owned Fine Print Studios, mail order source of alternative photog. materials.

One of the above might provide a clue, if not the ding an sich.

J.

J.