U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ammonium dichromate

Re: ammonium dichromate

I can't recommend you a supplier in the US or Canada, but the German company I used to by it from charges appr. 17 USD without tax for 100g, so it should be possible to get it much cheaper than the price you got quoted. Unfortunately, the stuff is not sold freely anymore here (after all, I might use it to build a bomb), so I'm more concerned about getting it at all, when my last batch is empty :-/

Regards,
Tor

Rajul schrieb:
I was surprised to learn that the price of the above has sky-rocketed to more than a (US) dollar a gram with a Canadian supplier. Where do gummists purchase it from and how much does it cost with a specific supplier?

Thanks for any info. Rajul