U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ammonium dichromate

Re: ammonium dichromate

Thank you for your prompt responses.

Donald, I will see if ArtCraft will supply it.

Loris, A long way to come but I would love to do so!

Tor-Einar, Germany too would be interesting to visit but have not been there since the late '70s!

Cameron, JDP is in the process of closing down. They sold their last gram about two weeks ago. I will miss them.

Rajul