U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Polymer Plate: was Gravure Pigment Tissue

Re: Polymer Plate: was Gravure Pigment Tissue

Hi Jon,

Yes, the Takach folks are very nice folks!

Well, it isn't the same curve容specially since one would be for a positive and one for a negative.  What I probably didn't say clearly enough is that the curves used for both the gravure and the pt/pd were from CCII calibrations and the same % of contrast on the CCII curve scale.