U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | OT: Post wasn't in spam box, WAS Re : paris

OT: Post wasn't in spam box, WAS Re : paris

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: OT: Post wasn't in spam box, WAS Re : paris
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:14:32 -0500
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

No worries, Ding, that's just on your end. Your posts all went into my inbox, just add alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca to your "safe senders" list if you have something like that in your email account.

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 8:30 AM, ding dangdong <dingedangedonge@yahoo.fr> wrote:
Hello again,
I dont know why but the more 'useful' first part of this postng went to my Spam box. .. Sorry  maybe this is not the case with you or others in the list but im just annoyed since this is i think my first attempt at contributing anything to the list....
Ding