U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gambling PVA Size for gum over pt/pd; Was: Re: Suggestions forsizi

Re: Gambling PVA Size for gum over pt/pd; Was: Re: Suggestions forsizing gum in an apartment

Excellent, Jeremy, thanks for showing. 1:1 sounds about right for that paper, though it didn't work well for the crisper Arches bright white, glad it worked out for you. Happy printing!
Katharine