U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: laser printer for diginegs

Re: laser printer for diginegs

Hi Loris,

don't know about moire. I fact I didn't think of it!

It really isn't the printers fault. I often have to leave it several weeks without use. E.G. this week i am going to Saudi Arabia for 6 weeks. Can't be helped.:?)

David