U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Interesting dutch gum work..

RE: Interesting dutch gum work..

Hi Loris,

There is some cyanotype work (Insomnia) , it's no easy stuff
conceptualy...(I have 3 kids..) but very moving at the same time...

Could not find any reference on the technical details..were did you see
these dance works?

Best,

Cor