From: ender100 [mailto:ender100@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 10:59 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Visited with Keith Gerling Today-Great Gum Prints!

Hi Folks,

Keith Gerling lives about a 45 minute drive from me, so every once in a
while we get together.  It's been a while since we have done this, so today
I went out to his great place in the woods and took a look at the new work
he is going-gum prints of ballet performances.

They are beautiful.  Keith has some great images that are beautiful,
sensitive compositions.  He has printed them large on marine plywood over
his special base coat.  The muted colors he is using add to the softness &
grace of the subject and his photographs.  I was really impressed with what
he has done with the medium.

Way to go Keith!
Mark