U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Merging curves

Re: Merging curves

Don . . I do not believe my answer is correct but I'll phrase it as best I can.
I'd agree with Mark basically.
My misinterpretation was to take two layers of an image with curves already
applied and vary the density of one to make the perfect combined image and then flatten those two . .
but that's not what you two were talking about.
My apologies.
Jack F