From: D klinker [mailto:d.klinker@ntlworld.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:10 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Peter Fredrick FRPS

It is with great sadness that i inform the list of the death of Peter Fredrick FRPS the author of Creative Sunprinting  and the inventor of the Temperaprint Process.Peter was a tireless educator who had a great passion for photography,but he also had a great sense of fun and he was admired and respected by his many students. The Alternative Photographic process world in the UK  is a much poorer place without him,God Bless you Pete.
Dennis Klinker