U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Dilution question

RE: Dilution question

However, the dilution is so small, what are you doing about the decay of this compound? Jon, I am wonder where you are using this (PT/PD) printing presumably. Are you looking to keep the fog threshold up a touch?

Eric Neilsen

Eric Neilsen Photography

4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9

Dallas, TX 75226