U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: black fingernails, et al, was Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

Re: black fingernails, et al, was Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: black fingernails, et al, was Re: Paper - baby oil Digi Negs
  • From: SteveS <sgshiya@redshift.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 11:17:41 -0700
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

You're getting senile, Jack. And, how come you never taught there . . . Photographers' Formulary.

They even carry Shap's Bal Bitz. Mine, a reconstituted DuPont's B&B . . . same stuff just like what Bret Weston used in HIS amidol formula.

BTW I have to admit I can't find the origin of this thread.

Steve Shapiro
still alive making pictures

PS
Poor Willy Ronis died. age 99