U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: R.I.P. HDR

Re: R.I.P. HDR

I also admit (since I live safely out of range... who ever heard of this little berg-by-the-sea?), I thought Adams's images mostly a bore... and the 1000s of others following in his footsteps ???

z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z zzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

J.