Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:45 PM
Subject: Re: R.I.P. HDR

Although I don't remember it literally, there is an acronym like ATAS, or something, that stands for "Another Tree, Another Stone", making fun of the boring photographs from the AA's wannabes, who looked towards the perfection of technique instead of simply make good, well thought, creative photography.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba