U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: R.I.P. HDR

Re: R.I.P. HDR

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009, Rodolpho Pajuaba wrote:

Although I don't remember it literally, there is an acronym like ATAS, or
something, that stands for "Another Tree, Another Stone", making fun of the
boring photographs from the AA's wannabes, who looked towards the perfection
of technique instead of simply make good, well thought, creative
photography.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba
Thanks for that tidbit, Rodolpho.... If you do come across the original source (or sources), hope you'll share...

J.