U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Good Camera (for a laugh)

Re: Good Camera (for a laugh)

Well, that pic was a hoot and exemplifies just how valuable film is to many people.
I remember my first camera, picked up from the family. I was, oh, about 10 or 11
and decided I could repair it. After every part was taken apart I realized that
no map or reason was made for all the parts were in one box. I thought it would
be easy and simple to reassemble. Mistake.
Jack F