U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH

ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: ONCE AGAIN: RICHESON MAGIC BRUSH
  • From: BOB KISS <bobkiss@caribsurf.com>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:00:07 -0400
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

DEAR LIST,
	I am hoping to buy a few more 4" Richeson Magic brushes but I can't
seem to find them at the art suppliers.  Can anyone tell me where they can
be found?  Do they have new names?
	I seem to recall this discussed recently but can't find the posts.
		CHEERS!
			BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi