U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | potassium and sodium thiocyanate

potassium and sodium thiocyanate

  • To: Alt List <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: potassium and sodium thiocyanate
  • From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 08:20:43 -0600
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

Dear All,
Away from the list for a month or so just to wrap my head around the new semester, a new Director of the school, a new faculty hire (all GREAT things), and writing writing writing...I just don't know how some of you keep up on UTube, web surfing, twitter, Facebook, MySpace, lists, forums, etc. etc.

Anyway, I actually have had time to clean out my chemistry stockpile and was wondering if chemists on this list could tell me if sodium and potassium thiocyanate are essentially interchangeable?

Potassium and sodium hydroxide?
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/