U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Somewhat Off Topic

RE: Somewhat Off Topic

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: RE: Somewhat Off Topic
  • From: Don Bryant <donsbryant@gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 14:06:33 -0400
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:references:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:in-reply-to:x-mimeole; bh=/Kieck+jTG56hYb1zH5boO4N9sKuu/B7mbqPYLYl2n8=;b=rnfTPlB30s9syz1ACUXsOMxsH/GEghn6Cq9HwHyY+lAgcMa7410aDg7OSdO2xoT/DWQFzT5JyTjWK0pFFLvP3rBMXVhQb7VQzaYYjIMTzCHwdikco6Z7sj+WpoOR9DdjvsxJB0IN6fAXYGO+BMCPZbFvZGftdROqGVzx55FAvIA=

Damn! That’s great Mark.

Don Bryant