U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: haunted VDB

Re: haunted VDB

Hi Francis,

The prints are inside a plastic bag and kept in a folder.
I also printed o canson 200g, aparently no grauing, but the prints aren't that "old".
I can shoot some gray prints and put them in a web page for you to see the efect.
I don't use trays exclusively for a unique process, but I wash them well after.