U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: haunted VDB

Re: haunted VDB

Thanks Sam,
The papers was a collection of open batches.
I'm starting to think that some sheets were not manipulated correctly by the seller.
I'll post the results.
Best regards,
Joao

P.S. Is the pinhole list still existing?
I don't receive posts for quite a while.