U of S
Mailing List Archive
RE: haunted GUM (related to judy's favourite pet peeve: the pigmentrat
RE: haunted GUM (related to judy's favourite pet peeve: the pigmentratio test)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: haunted GUM (related to judy's favourite pet peeve: the pigmentratio test)
- From: Loris Medici <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 09:07:46 +0300
- Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4ACA812A.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcpGE6pcxAZZkhdjRpKZWXtczxRKNgANQ2wgAAB8zIA=
Typo correction: rehumidity -> rehumidify.
BTW, your scan shows a layer which is very dense by any gum standard(*). (As
I see it on my "calibrated" screen...) I'd try with / head to more subtle
coating solutions to start with...
(*) Whoa! I just discovered a new oxymoron: "a gum standard"!!! ;)
From: Loris Medici [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 9:02 AM
Subject: RE: haunted GUM (related to judy's favourite pet peeve: the pigment
...Do you rehumidity?...