Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: 3rd layer of gum

Because hardened gum is slicker than rough paper?

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM, Paul Viapiano <viapiano@pacbell.net> wrote:
Hi all...

Why does the 3rd layer of a gum print always develop so quickly, or is subject to washing off so much more quickly than the other layers, whether with sized paper or not...? (regardless of printing order, as well...and these are all the same exposure time, too)

This has happened on several tricolors I've done now...

Thanks!

Paul