U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Miracle size for gum

Re: Miracle size for gum

Indeed but PVA is a very vauge description; there are many different
PVA's around. Different molecular weights, different degrees of
hyrdrolization... Only someone who has access to many types of PVA's
can try and see what actually works for our purposes.

Thanks and regards,
Loris.