U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | lemon juice/acidity in gum

lemon juice/acidity in gum

  • To: Alt List <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: lemon juice/acidity in gum
  • From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:23:46 -0600
  • Comments: alt-photo-process mailing list

I am so excited!!

I am cleaning out my life and that includes my dimroom (Judy--take note--it's very cathartic). I was going through a box of stuff from and came across my notebook of gum tests from 2003 in my box of printmaking supplies and love comics! Go figure.

I have posted one of my tests here:

http://christinaanderson.visualserver.com/Text_page.cfm?pID=2076

and it shows the effect of lemon juice in a print that might be helpful for Phritz.

More test images to follow when I finish cleaning out my life, but this one was timely so I couldn't wait :)
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/