U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Miracle size for gum

RE: Miracle size for gum

Hi John,

This is probably a better bet

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/35205/Sealants-Adhesives/PVA/VA-Sealant-Primer/UniBond-Waterproof-PVA-5Ltr#

as it dries waterproof .

Regards

Davidh

On Oct 12 2009, John Brewer wrote:

Paul,

I think it's a good idea Judy does try what PVA she has at home as I will
too. I have some Unibond,
(http://www.makingdiyeasier.co.uk/unibond/pva.html) which is PVAc used in
the building industry. I'll try it when I get some time in a week or so.
Gamblin PVA can't possibly be the only PVAc in the world that works, surely.

BTW both PVAL and PVAc are 'glues' among other things.

John.