Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 12:19 PM
Subject: glutaraldehyde shelf life

Anybody know how long this stuff lasts?  Just the mere act of reading Phritz's woes have caused my prints to stain horribly.  No problems at all 2 weeks ago, so I doubt if it "turned", but my glut was purchased back when Chris started to preach of it's qualities.  (thanks Chris!)

and I've only used a smidgeon of it