U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Miracle size for gum

Re: Miracle size for gum

Hi Loris,

I have a bottle of aquapel but no idea how to apply it. I have an email in to Peter Blackburn, who uses it for gum I believe. I'll let you know what he says. If you want to try it let me know..

Regards

Davidh