U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum tonal range and linear response

RE: Gum tonal range and linear response

Loris,
My print flash (I use post exposure flash, and have no idea if pre-flash is the same) exposure is typically 3-4 seconds under a typical bank ov UV lights. Negative exposure is 2 minutes, but could be as long as 3 minutes for negatives printed on transparencies with almost no base density. Exposures are much longer for pictorico based negatives.
When flashing the print I almast always use chlorox bleach development, or it would take forever t develop.
Marek