U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Other PVAc primers/sealers. (Was: Miracle size for gum.)

Re: Other PVAc primers/sealers. (Was: Miracle size for gum.)

Thanks John,

I look forward to the results. I only hope I don't have to use concrete in my workflow, I make enough mess as it is (according to her indoors)..

 Regards

David