From: davidhatton@totalise.co.uk [mailto:davidhatton@totalise.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, October 14, 2009 11:00 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Aquapel (AKD) as paper size extract of response from Peter
Blackburn

Hi All,

This is en extract from an e-mail written to me by Peter Blackburn. I think
that this could be the answer for those of us who have problems with the
'normal' hardened gelatine route. Peter does sy that dilution is the key and
that using straight from the bottle will prevent ANY pigment sticking to the
paper.