U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: a new (old) paper for New Cyanotype

RE: a new (old) paper for New Cyanotype

I'll add:

- Bergger COT320 (perfect in every sense!)
- Weston Diploma Parchment (good. base is warm/off-white, gives the image a
more green look + paper prints with a slight fog; add 1 drop of 40% citric
acid per 10ml coating solution to fix this. paper is delicate in wet
processing but it's very cheap!)
- "Neutralized" Fabriano Artistico Extra White (paper won't work w/o
neutralizing in 5% HCl or acetic acid, works perfectly after that. base
color very compatible with cyanotype. very good for gumovers, so that it's
worth the trouble.)
- Masa (very good, base is cold white and very bright, goes well with new
cyanotype, shows good dmax. it's a thin paper / delicate in wet processing
but it's very cheap!)